Every Child Deserves an Education
A Parent Advocate can help you navigate the school system for your child’s education.
- Do you have a child with a disability? Are they receiving the services that they need to learn in school?
- Do you suspect that your child may have a disability or trouble learning and you don’t know what to do?
- Do you need help navigating the school system in order to get services for your child?
- Are you confused about the difference between a 504 and an IEP?
- Do you need help getting your child transitional services and planning for after they leave school?
- Is your child being disciplined or even kicked out of school for behavior that is related to his or her disability?
- Is your child being taught in a way that they can learn?
- Are they thriving at school?
I am a Parent Advocate and a Education Attorney. Contact me to see if I can help you.